Introduction: Left-Handedness (keyword left handed, left handed people, the left hand)
Left-handed people are a minority in the world. They are often discriminated against, and even considered as unlucky. But in reality, they have their own set of skills that makes them more creative and efficient in some tasks.
In this article, we will talk about the left handed people and their skills that make them different from right-handed people. We will also talk about how to make your life easier as a left-handed person, and how to deal with discrimination if you are one.
8 Astonishing Facts about Mental Health Issues for Lefties
1. Lefties are more likely to suffer from mental health issues than right-handed people.
2. A study found that left-handed people are more prone to psychosis and schizophrenia than right-handed people.
3. Leftie women are more prone to depression and anxiety than rightie women, while leftie men are less prone to depression but more likely to commit suicide than rightie men.
4. A left-handed person is twice as likely as a rightie person to have dyslexia or ADHD.
5. Lefties have a higher risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease, which can be due to the fact that they use their brain in a different way from other people when solving problems or doing tasks that involve language skills, spatial reasoning and other thinking skills.
7 Weird Truths about Kids with Left Handedness
Being a leftie is not always easy. Here are some of the weird truths about being a kid who is a southpaw:
1. Kids who are lefties have an easier time learning to read than right-handed kids.
2. Left handed people are more likely to be dyslexic than right handed people.
3. Left handed people are more likely to develop language skills later on in life than right-handed people.
4. Left handed people are more likely to be ambidextrous than right-handed people, and vice versa.
5. Children who use their left hands have a better chance of developing fine motor skills in their other hand at a young age, which can help them learn to write and do other things with that hand later
5 Thought Provoking Opinions on What It Means to be Left-Handed in Society Today
In the past, being left-handed was associated with witchcraft and other negative connotations. However, nowadays, there is a shift in how we perceive lefties.
Being left-handed means that you have a different way of thinking and seeing the world. You are more creative and more open minded.
It is even said that you are more intuitive because your brain is wired differently than right-handers’.
So what does it mean to be left-handed in today’s society?
1) “Lefties are more creative” – Lefties have different ways of thinking which make them more creative than right handers.
2) “Lefties are not as good at sports” – Left handed people may not be as good at sports because they don’t have